Thursday, September 4, 2008

Warriors

Tonight at the Luau, the Maori Warriors stole the show, especially the hunk up front. My camera wouldn't take one long video, so it's broke into sections. It's not very good quality, and it was dark, but you get the point. I've never seen Kyle do the Haka in full gear, so I was loving it. If anyone knows how to get blogger to let you make all your pictures bigger once you click on it, please let me know. Most of the time, it won't let me make mine bigger.



**To answer M-A's questions from the comment section: I was canning tomato juice because our family drinks it hot with salt and pepper during the winter, or we add macaroni or rice and eat it as a soup. It's delicious, healthy, and easy! I have 20 quarts M-A, so next time you're in town, I'll share.

**And no, I wasn't kidding when I said Michael sleeps in until 9:30 or 10 am. He wakes up usually around 8-8:30ish, I give him a bottle in his crib and then he sleeps for at least another hour and half. Also, he goes to bed anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30 pm. He also is still taking two naps. I'm LUCKY! He just started this the past month or two.

11 comments:

[M] said...

that actually sounds pretty good...i am really scared of canning by myself. that's great that you did it.

Anonymous said...

that makes me really miss my moms back yard.

Chelsea said...

I would miss it too! It was beautiful last night...perfect temp, perfect location.

Shells said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and videos. I'm pretty sure that I'm related to a couple of those guys and it was fun seeing them. So where is your husband from?

Chelsea said...

Shells, you are right, you are related to a couple of them, and boy oh boy did those Harker boys get in to this. My husband's dad is from New Zealand, but Kyle was born and raised in Vancouver, WA.

Ali said...

chels - i know! blake's brothers all bailed on coming up this weekend, so we were able to get away...i totally was thinking about you guys coming as i read your blog last night. sorry i won't be here to help you out...i totally would have otherwise. good luck and have fun at the game. Ali

Natasha said...

Those are some of the funniest pictures I have seen. Sorry macho men.

Chase and Elise said...

I wished that I would have been there, my mom said they did really good!

N M said...

Yay, great to see the Haka being performed over there.

Nicole said...

So fun! They all did such an amazing job. Thanks so much to Kyle for doing this!!!

Kate said...

What a great job!! me and my husband were blown away! Looks like a perfect evening too :)