Congratulations! He's adorable! Good job. Does he have a middle name? Is there a certain theme in his room or nursery colors? Let me know when you can. Rest up.
congrats! He is so cute, and so big, I hope the delivery went well. Emily had a bridal shower today and we were talking about you and the fun days at BYU
Congrats! We are so happy for you and hope that Michael loves his new little brother and doesn't try to kill him! (Beckett isn't too "soft" with babies so I base the above comment on that!)
CONGRATS! Love the name! We didn't know if Halle was a boy or girl until she was born, and if she had been a boy it would have been Preston Spencer Nielson! Love the name. What a sweet little addition!
what a sweet boy, chelsea. i loved your post the night before. you knew your babe was on his way. welcome to the world baby preston. welcome! welcome! love, lindsay
He is so cute! Love that picture. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him. Let me know if you need help with anything. I would love to have Michael come and play so you can take a break.
42 comments:
SOOOO cute! He'll be huge by the time I see him.
Hooray! Congratulations! I love that name, too!
That's one cute baby. One more boy cousin to add to the brood.
congrats chels! He is a little chub - adorable! Love the name Preston, too. :)
Happy for you!! Cute baby!!
Congrats! He's adorable! I hope all is going well for the two of you!
Congratulations! He's adorable! Good job. Does he have a middle name? Is there a certain theme in his room or nursery colors?
Let me know when you can.
Rest up.
Hooray! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Yay! I'm glad he came this week for you! Congrats!
congrats! He is so cute, and so big, I hope the delivery went well. Emily had a bridal shower today and we were talking about you and the fun days at BYU
Wow! You were very in tune with your body (re: yesterday's post). I am so happy for you. Congratulations and I love the name!
Wow, he's so precious! Congratulations and hope everyone is doing well!
CONGRATS!! He is adorable. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.
Congrats! Glad he is here safe and sound! Can't wait to hear the details.
Sooo cute! Big congratulations. Love love love the name. Hope all is going good, rest up and take care. Xoxo
I love his sweet little face! He is so adorable. Congrsts from us.
Congrats! We are so happy for you and hope that Michael loves his new little brother and doesn't try to kill him! (Beckett isn't too "soft" with babies so I base the above comment on that!)
Hooray!! So happy for you!! He is a keeper! Congrats to you all!!
Good thing he came a little early otherwise he would have been a even bigger! So cute. Congrats and I hope you are feeling good.
Congrats you guys!!!
Oh, he's adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful!
I'm SO happy for you that he's finally here, and that he made his arrival BEFORE your mom leaves for camp! Good job, Preston!!
I can't wait to meet this little man!
CONGRATS! Love the name! We didn't know if Halle was a boy or girl until she was born, and if she had been a boy it would have been Preston Spencer Nielson! Love the name. What a sweet little addition!
what a sweet boy, chelsea. i loved your post the night before. you knew your babe was on his way. welcome to the world baby preston. welcome! welcome!
love, lindsay
Congratulations Chelsea. Beautiful baby.
you made it! congratulations, chelsea and kyle. love you both!
He is so cute! Love that picture. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him. Let me know if you need help with anything. I would love to have Michael come and play so you can take a break.
Hurray for big babies! He is so cute, congratulations!
he's gorgeous. congrats. i think he looks a lot like kyle. not that you can really tell what they will look like from the newborn pic:)
He's darling. Congratulations to you all.
Congrats!! He is adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations Chelsea!! Adorable picture...
Congrats Chels!! What a handsome little face!
So sweet! Glad he's here, happy and healthy.
Adorable!! I am thrilled for your family.
Congrats! So exciting for you! He is a keeper!
Congratulations Chelsea!!! What an amazing little face! Great name too! Love ya!
congrats!! he is just a doll!
Preston, what a handsome name, can't wait to see him in person!
take care!
What a doll! No getting him and Michael mixed up, is there? Congratulations. Hope you're feeling well.
yay we share the same birthday! i love him already!
So excited! Congrats on you new little guy!
Congrats Chels!!!!!! What a little stud!
Post a Comment