Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Years Old

When people say that time flies when you have kids, they aren't joking. I can't believe it's already been two years since Michael was born (his birthday is on the 19th). Michael has been through a lot in his two years: allergies, weight gain problems, 3 trips to the ER, esotropia, eye glasses, too many ear infections to count (he was up the last two nights for 2-3 hours screaming...ear infection??), asthma, and many more, but let me tell you one thing...none of those things have EVER slowed him down!

Michael is F.U.N. From the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed, he is one big ball of energy. He is the toughest kid around too. He can fall flat on his face and still won't cry. He can throw a football like no one you've ever seen (and any other object for that matter). Michael is saying lots of words, and for his birthday he learned how to say Happy Birfffday.

We love you Michael. Please make sure the next two years don't go by as fast as the last two.

8 comments:

The Mama said...

Chels you have such cute boys. I also do not know where the time goes. I guess you just try to enjoy the moment, right? By the way.. your pictures always turn out so beautiful and clear, what kind of camera do you use?

Chelsea said...

Sara, I just have a standard cannon powershot...nothing special.

I do try to make sure I take most of my pics in natural light and turn my flash off. Also, I upload them to Picasa and adjust the lighting.

Jessica said...

Wow Two! yah sadly to say it will go faster and faster. he is so cute. Happy Birthday Michael!

tharker said...

I love that little face! Happy Birffday Michael!!

Brook said...

I love that you completely caught Michael's personality in these pictures! Are you sure you are not a professional photographer? He was a peach today!!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday!

And I must say, he may have been through a lot, but he won't remember it...you on the other hand had to go through it as well. Kudos to a tough momma. ;)

Cajsa said...

He's so cute. We have to get together again sometime soon!

AmbertheGreat said...

time does fly! your boys are adorable, it's it great to be a mom!