Monday, March 8, 2010

Makeover Madness

Doesn't this look like the face of someone who you would want to give you a makeover? Let's just say I might have something up my sleeve, and I'm hoping it works out so that I can offer this service to you. I've been in a rut myself lately when it comes to fashion. I'm a girl who used to love to get dressed up, look good, and do my thing (on a major budget of course). Lately, that hasn't been happening to often. So, I'm going to try and go back to what I love doing and that's making people over. So start thinking of who you want to submit for a makeover....yourself, your mom, your aunt, your best friend! Let's just say there will be before and after photos, and lots of things in between.

Some of the vendors I'm soliciting services from will be reading this post, so please comment to let them know you're reading!

****Man, I used to have great hair!!! Seriously, I hate this picture because I covet my own old hair. Dang pregnancy!

26 comments:

Candace said...

What are you wearing on your lips? I need some new lip stuff and I like what you are wearing. Your curls are WAY different now. Still much better than mine.

Chelsea said...

It's a clear lipgloss from NuSkin circa 2004 (aka, when I got all the free makeup I wanted for working there as an intern for dirt cheap)

Ty & Dre said...

You would do a great job with makeovers Chelsea!

Heather said...

Those curls are amazing, I think you'd be great at makeovers. I can't wait to see what you are cookin' up.

Lovely Lindsay said...

you know it. sign MEEEEEEE up.
love, lindsay

Street Fam said...

Can't wait to see the before and after shots! Sounds fun!

Carina said...

I'm reading!

Sheryl said...

I know I'm far away, but Lea (my mom) needs a makeover super bad! She works so hard! She deserves it! If you need more information from me please let me know!

p.s. you're beautiful.

NaDell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaDell said...

You are so cute, Chelsea. Good luck!

jenniferhoiyin said...

i totally want a makeover! when will you be in ut next? we need to see you all.

dandee said...

I NEED a makeover!

Kais said...

I'm reading too! You will always be beautiful, Chels.

Natasha said...

hook me up.

Shellie said...

Reading!

tharker said...

Makeover? I'm there! I am HATING the way that my pre-baby clothes fit my post baby body. I need help!

You, my dear are so gorgeous! Love your curls.

Christianne said...

Can't wait to see what you do!

Brooke said...

I am a friend of Candaces....and I would love to see a makeover, and/or be made over! I've had the same haircut for my entire life...so boring!!

Cajsa said...

I have always LOVED your hair. In fact I have hair envy, and I usually don't envy a lot of people's hair...but yours...definitely! Everyone I know that wants a makeover lives too far away. Anyway, have fun with it!

Emily & Kyle said...

Chels...how about a long distance makeover? I could definitely go for a new look. Why is it that now in the fashion city of the world I feel the least cute I have ever felt?? I need your ideas and inspiration:)

Jill said...

I would like to submit the name of my dear sister, Lisa. She is always doing things for others and she deserves some pampering.

By the way, how do you decide who wins?

Chelsea said...

Mom, this isn't submission time yet. I'm still trying to talk some companies in to hooking someone up. I'll let you know when it's time though!

kimberly said...

I'm a follower! Can I submit someone from Florida? Would you fly down here for the makeover in person?? Just wondering!!

Chelsea said...

Kim, I'm so there.....if you want to fly me there :)

Also, I don't have any connections in Florida....would the person be willing to pay? haha, just wondering

Fashion and Decor Boutique said...

Love it! Can't wait to see these pics:)

Brook said...

I love the curls, but really before I read I thought the picture was of you yesterday. You are still gorgeous!

I am in need of a major makeover!