Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty Princess


This is what happens when Aunt Tashy babysits Michael.

Let's just say there was a tantrum to end all tantrums when I made him take it off so we could go to the eye doctor. My sister suggested I just let him wear it. Pretty sure I wasn't about to take my SON in public wearing a purple princess dress. What you can't see is that there's yet another dress on underneath.

The rest of the day Michael told us that he loved being a princess at Kate's house. Don't worry, he's about as boy as they come, so that's why this makes it even more funny.

Shhhhh.....don't tell his Daddy!

4 comments:

Alicia and Daniel said...

LOL...trust me my boys have had their fair share of pink dresses!!! And still all boys!! :)

Sheryl said...

gosh chels, you're sooo cute and so put together.

tharker said...

Even in a purple dress, he's adorable!

Cajsa said...

I was going to ask if Kyle had seen that yet...Too funny.