Monday, April 19, 2010

I Love Lamp....and Miggy

My dear friend Miggy (not her real name, but her blogging name) has a sweet story to tell.  She is a strong woman that is for sure.  This story will make you sad, but happy at the same time because of their optimism and hope  A company decided to do something really sweet for them, so go check out the story.  You might want to read the links she posted at the bottom of her page which will explain things.


A pic of myself, Miggy, and her man when I visited NYC while traveling for work (by the way Miggy, I have a million pictures of you and your man from this trip, I must have thought you guys were cute newlyweds). Anyone recognize her husband from somewhere? I'll give you a hint. Smith Fieldhouse. 

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

chels...how do i know that guy?

Chelsea said...

Ball boy for BYU's men volleyball team. Remember him and his roommate?

Miggy said...

Hey! There's us! Thanks for the shout out Chels. That's sweet of you. Man those pics are so old...look at us...just kids. :)

{Also, B's wearing the shirt I just turned into a dress for Beanie! I couldn't find a picture of that shirt anywhere....thanks!}

Bre said...

lol...I lived with his sister! Small world!