This makeover business has been taking some time and WORK. It has been difficult to find clothes that fit well, but I think I finally have some good options to pick from. We went shopping together on Friday, but didn't have much luck, but I was able to figure out what worked with her body type, etc. I'm exhausted that's for sure from all the searching I've had to do. I'm really hoping and praying that the items I picked up today fit. Please, please, please!!! Sarah has been great to work with. I hope everyone checks the makeover blog tomorrow. It should be an exciting day.
Monday, April 5, 2010
In the Spirit of Easter
In the spirit of Easter I'm forgiving everyone involved in the situation with Preston. The nurse practitioner called me on Saturday to apologize. She said after my sister came in and sorted things out for her, she decided that I had a "mommy moment" and she had a "crabby menopausal moment." I guess it took someone close to me for her to understand that I didn't do anything on purpose. I told her that people make mistakes and I accept her apology. Also, her boss who wrote the letter called this morning to make sure that I had spoke to her and that they will make some changes in the future. Also, his boss (president of Kadlec clinic), called me today to make sure I had talked to both of them and that they had apologized. Sooo......I'm moving on. I think everyone hopefully learned their lesson that in the future it's best to give the patient the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad to be done with the whole ordeal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that she called and you were able to work it out. I think in general, people do not meaningfully set out to hurt others. I just wish she would have realized this earlier.
Good to hear things got sorted out and that Kadlec, and the nurse practitioner, took the time to make things right.
Post a Comment