I'm going to go crazy.....
Monday, April 19, 2010
Just A Stage? Please, Please, Please be the Case!
Not so innocent folks.....
Preston is going through an "I don't want to take a nap" stage. It is really annoying. He has been crying for over an hour and 40 minutes. I know that this is the only way I'm going to cure him of this by letting him cry it out, which I had to do last week, but usually I caved. It all started when he learned to stand up in his crib last week. He will stand up and get "stuck" in that position. Yesterday he didn't take any naps at all. He is still happy, but all babies need naps, happy or not. Or maybe all mommies need their babies to take naps (two at this age).
I'm going to go crazy.....
I'm going to go crazy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good luck girl. Paige totally did the same thing when she learned to stand in her crib and couldn't get back down. I used to walk in, w/o saying anything, and just lay her back down. over and over and over (spaced out by 5 or 10 min). she eventually would figure it out and stay laying...but then next nap time we did the process all over again. very tiring! just remember, it won't last forever!!
I say it's a stage. Even now with my 3 year old I insist that she have a nap. Sometimes this is just quiet time, and sometimes she won't actually sleep for up to 5 days in a row, but then she'll go back to almost daily naps...I think kids will protest, but just keep at it and there's a good chance he'll go back to napping. hopefully.
Naps are a must! Crossing my fingers that he resumes his dreamy schedule very soon!
But he's too cute, wouldn't you want to be with him every single moment, joking, hehe, it's been a while since I've had a baby around, I talk to my sister who has 2 girls, 2 & 3, and it's enough to remind me those days are hard work. I'm sure it will pass, just take photos, photos and more photos for the blog when he's awake instead of napping.
He is adorable and growing so fast!
Post a Comment