Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today I am in my LATE 20's

Today is my 28th birthday.  Time flies when you're having fun, that is for sure.  Seriously, I can't believe I'm 28.  Not that I don't want to be 28, just that I can't believe I'm already 28.  This morning I started my day off at the pool training for the triathlon (yeah, still not sure how I'm going to finish that thing).  For lunch my mom and dad are taking me out, and my sister is watching the boys.  I'm excited!  Tonight we're going as a family to Red Robin for my free birthday burger.  It's going to be a great day, I can already tell.  If only the sun would come out!

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Emily, my good friend Stephanie, my niece Clara, and Happy Anniversary to Grandma and Grandpa Lybbert!

Hop on over to Make You Over to see my birthday post and to vote on your favorite finalist!

12 comments:

Monica said...

happy birthday!!

dandee said...

have a great day Chelsea! you've been working hard, enjoy treating yourself today.

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! When did we get so OLD?! This means I've known you for 10 years now and I don't quite know how that happened! Have a fun day - sounds like you're going to!!

Caroline said...

happy birthday! i didn't know you started out blonde. cute!

Stephanie said...

Chels! One of these days we're going to have to celebrate together. Hope yours is a happy one, you deserve it! xoxo

Shells said...

Happy Birthday! Love the picture.

brentandkashann said...

That's how it is getting old, you can't ever believe it, yet it's not too bad.
Happy Birthday! You are a cutie and I wish you the very best.

Reba said...

Happy birthday!

Natasha said...

hope red robin was fun. and you are welcome for the best b-day present ever. happy birthday!

jenniferhoiyin said...

happy birthday chelsea! i love this photo.

tharker said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Chelsea!

And I really hope that you didn't think I was giving you the stink eye tonight when I saw you running. I couldn't figure out who you were at first, hence the confused expression on my face ;)

Chelsea said...

Tiffani, no offense taken. I have a really hard time figuring out who people are when I'm running, but I was able to spot you!