Dating 2005
Funny Facts: Four of of the five of my parent's children are married, and I'm the only one who didn't marry someone from the Pasco Stake. My sisters both married their first dates in high school (although they didn't get married until after their husband's mission), and my parents were also high school sweethearts. Luckily I didn't rebel too much, and married someone from the other side of the state. I believe my three siblings who are married also married their first kisses. Way to go guys! I'm also the only one (including my parents) who didn't marry the child of a farmer. I'm so rebellious! I was just telling a friend the other day that all growing up I thought I'd marry a farmer because that's all I knew. I didn't marry a farmer, but I did marry a man with a farmer's heart. Some of you are wondering what in the world I'm talking about. Farmers are industrious, hard working, down-to-earth, and just good people. One day, Kyle and I will have that house in the country that we dream about, I just know it. You have to have big dreams for them to come true, right? That's one dream I won't give up on. Married May 25, 2006
I think (who am I kidding, I KNOW) my family was worried that I would never get married because I was 23, graduated from BYU, working full time, and no boyfriend in site. Luckily for me, Kyle moved up from California and I swept him off his feet. I know it's supposed to be the other way around, but Kyle had a girlfriend at the time, so I had to do the sweeping at the beginning. A year later, when I was 24, and he was 25 we were married in the Portland Temple. Time flies when you're having fun, right, babe? If I said yes, Kyle would probably want to have 9 kids. He LOVES kids, and not just our kids, he'll love your kid too. Many times on the way home from church he'll tell me that there's just so many chubby cheeked kids at church that he wants to grab and kiss. It always cracks me up when he says that. Whenever we have a family party, Kyle will be the only adult outside playing with the kids.
Here's to many, many more years of marital bliss...and stubbornness. You gotta keep things exciting, right? I love you Kyle.
Hopefully I'll have a picture to post tonight after our hot date. I'm making Kyle plan it!
Hopefully I'll have a picture to post tonight after our hot date. I'm making Kyle plan it!

13 comments:
Love it!
Isn't it funny how in the church, you are suddenly an old maid when you are in your early 20's?
I'm glad you didn't rebel too much. That's too hard to watch or hear about. I'm so happy for you!!!
The perfect match!
happy anniversary!
We've always said you two are perfect for each other!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are great together, a go-getter team. We love you guys and really appreciate your friendship. Kyle is always pinching on our kids cheeks too!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride Chels! Love ya
I would take that kind of rebellion any day from one of my kids. You're great, Chelsea. Thanks for keeping life exciting for all of us.
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
Congratulaions Mr and Mrs M XX
gorgeous couple!
Oh, I didn't know it was your anniversary! Congrats and hope you guys had a great anniversary. Awesome pictures.
24...so young. love you my dear! happy anniversary to you both!
Post a Comment