Dear Young Women,
Some of you made me happy, some of you made me sad, some of you made me smile, some of you made me cry, some of you made me laugh, some of you made me worried, but all of you made me want to be a better person. I'm going to miss all of you girls. "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest" Joshua 1:9 (click to watch video)
Love,
Sister M
I got released as YWP on Sunday (Kyle got a new calling). I was a blubbery mess at church (and maybe right now too, as I look at this picture).
8 comments:
You were such a great leader for these girls, and I truly think you were just what they needed.
Love this picture!
We have big shoes to fill! You will be missed!
Chels you were an amazing leader! It was so awesome being in young womens with you! You are so sweet and caring, and you definently taught me a lot about being a leader! Thanks for everything!
well done chels. i love you. thank you for being such a good example.
the video had a great message, but what was up with the vocals?! i know a girl in the video, and her voice is MUCH better than the video let on.
kyle must be really busy if you were released, hm?
well done chels. i love you. thank you for being such a good example.
the video had a great message, but what was up with the vocals?! i know a girl in the video, and her voice is MUCH better than the video let on.
kyle must be really busy if you were released, hm?
you'll be missed. I loved working with you.
It was so fun to serve with you, You were a great leader.
Chelsea,
I'm so glad you took that picture and that almost all the girls were there for it. I feel a little like I'm grieving leaving the girls but at the same time, I truly enjoyed being able to spend last Wed night with my family. I loved serving with you, thank you for the opportunity and for the example you are!
Post a Comment