Preppy was born with a full head of hair. I couldn't believe that I had a baby with dark, long locks. Well, it wasn't too long before his hair fell out on the top of his head, and he was left with male pattern balding. We trimmed the tufts of hair on the side of his head, but those quickly grew back. I resisted using the clippers because that meant he wasn't my little baby anymore. Dad won the battle, and I'm glad he did because Preston looks so much better!! Too bad I don't have an after picture.
It's kind of sad because Preston had a habit of pulling the hair on the sides of his head, and after we cut it he kept grabbing at his head for a week wondering where his soft hair went. Do you like how Kyle cuts his hair? Nice. If you're wondering where you can get a shirt like the one Kyle is wearing, sorry, you won't find one. He found it at a Goodwill on his mission.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see his new haircut. I have to say, I loved Preston's old man hair ;)
Love the way that Kyle has him positioned. I bet it works much better than trying to have him sit up during the haircut.
I love it! Looks like something mike would do. Little preppy is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment