Preston is flying high on his birthday. Started the day off with a long morning nap, birthday brunch with my family, then an impromptu trip to the sand dunes to ride four wheelers and go fishing. Now Preston is tucked in bed for nap time, and I'm about to go join him for a quick nap before daddy and Michael get home. Preston is my sweet, laid back baby with mesmerizing brown eyes. More to come on Monday, but for not enjoy these two sweet pictures (he loves his new swing).
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Preston! That cupcake looks delicious.
Hari Huritau Preston XX
Happy Birthday Preston!!! His eyes really are so beautiful.
Love the messy face picture below...I thought it was cupcake crumbs at first ;)
I'm so sorry birthday twin that i'm so late to wishing you happy birthday. how about we celebrate our birthdays together next year? what do you say?
You're 2 hooray!
Post a Comment