Dear Baby Boy,
Please stay inside of me for one more week. Pretty, pretty, pretty please. Your big brother Michael's birthday is tomorrow, your dad's is on Friday and my doctor is going out of town Friday-Sunday. Plus, we don't have a name for you, and I still have lots of little things to cross off my list.
Love,
Mama
What are my odds? Just got back from the doctor. I'm dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. I'm 38 weeks today, and here's to hoping I make it to week 39! I actually feel great right now, so I'm hoping that means I'm not going into labor anytime soon. Inevitable that I'll have 3 birthdays in one week.
4 comments:
Hi Chelsea!
I keep up with you by reading your blog! I will say a little prayer that the baby stays put for a few more days! I love giving suggestions for names, so here goes:
1. Adam
2. Jason
3. Derek
4. Jordan
5. Daniel
6. Jeffrey
7. Mark
those are some of my favorites! good luck to you!
love,
liz...caroline's mom
I think this is the first time I've ever heard of someone wanting to have the baby stay in for one more week. Hope it happens!
if it makes you feel any better, i was three cent. dilated and 80% effaced with ava and they had to induce me...good luck!
Baby listened perfectly. Congratulations.
Post a Comment