Sometimes this boy makes me laugh
Sometimes this boy is smart
Sometimes this boy is smart
Sometimes this boy is too smart
Sometimes this boy is witty
Sometimes this boy is sweet
Sometimes this boy is wild
Sometimes this boy makes me cry
Sometimes this boy is loving
Sometimes this boy is nice
Sometimes this boy wants to cuddle
Sometimes this boy is independent
Sometimes this boy is picky
Sometimes this boy cries
Sometimes this boy is spiritual
Sometimes this boy is in time-out
Sometimes this boy is funny
Sometimes this boy is crazy
Sometimes this boy makes me yell
Sometimes this boy is obedient
Sometimes this boy doesn't listen
Sometimes this boy is prayerful
Sometimes this boy puts me over the edge
Sometimes this boy wants a story
Sometimes this boy makes a mess
Sometimes this boy interrupts
Sometimes this boy asks lots of questions
Sometimes this boy wants to learn
Sometimes this boy is outgoing
Sometimes this boy is friendly
Sometimes this boy has crazy curls
Sometimes this boy is not patient
Most of the time this boy is just like me!
Today Michael and I went to the Columbia River Temple for a primary activity. He found out shortly after leaving our house that he couldn't go inside the temple until he was older. He was devastated and sobbed the whole way there. It didn't take long for him to perk up.
6 comments:
You are still looking fabulous! I hope you are going to be at your ward tomorrow. I'll be there too. =)
He is so cute---just like you.
sweetest post. i love that you guys got to spend time together. what a little darling...sometimes?
That is a really cute picture.
You may have a very big belly but man you are carrying it well. You look awesome! It looks like you won't have anything at all to lose once the baby is out. I love Micheal's curly hair.
You look SO cute!!! I love your post, that's how I feel sometimes too! Thanks for sharing!
Every word is true!
Love, MOM
Post a Comment