Thursday, January 31, 2008

How We Used to Roll. Happy (late) Birthday Sistas!

Back Seat DriversYes that's right, we started off in a trailer, on our farm, out in the middle of NOWHERE, otherwise known as "The Hatch Patch." We loved it! Notice my sister's ski boots that she used as snow boots. Nice.
Bed Heads...yes, our hair still looks like this when not maintained.
We LOVED riding in this!
Love this pic


We thought those dresses were the bomb.

Lawn OrnamentsSki Bums

Camping

13 comments:

Natasha said...

Best invention ever was the flat iron.

Jill said...

Boo, hoo! My little babies are all grown up.

Will said...

AWESOME pictures. You guys all looked so much alike. It took me awhile to figure out who was who. I love the ski bums and yellow dresses. :)

-Sunny

Brenda said...

This is so sweet. How fun to have TWO sisters... I have many pics of a little girl (me) in puff sleeve dresses like that!

Sheryl said...

Cute post...p.s. Those dresses are still the bomb!

Chelsea said...

Yes, you are right, they are still the bomb. I didn't mention that they also had bubble skirts which are now in style again.

brentandkashann said...

That was so fun to look at! Makes me glad mine are still in the crazy hair stage instead of all grown up and beautiful like your last picture. It's fun to have the farm pics isn't it? We will have to work on that in a couple years.

[M] said...

loved the pictures...

S. Schuller said...

I love Natasha's comment about flat irons. Hilarious. Chelsea, I loved seeing these pictures. What a rare and wonderful thing to have three sisters all in a row and to still be such good friends. It reminded me of my sisters and I almost started crying. Great post.

l.a.c. said...

all three of you are beautiful...and it looks like you have always had FUN together :) !

Ty & Dre said...

Nice pics.

You have been tagged, check out my blog.

Life is Beautiful said...

The picture with Grandma...is that Linda's wedding? If so it's the day we announced we were expecting James.

Chelsea said...

Yes, that is at her wedding. Welcome to my blog!