Here's the lil' guy.....isn't he so dang cute?!
Well, here's my first shot at the blogging world (having my own that is). I will guarantee right now, this won't be a place where I tell you about my latest crafting (don't know how), scrapbooking (no desire), latest travels (never leave...see above baby), or latest purchases (savin' up for bigger and better). Check back tomorrow for a more exciting post....hopefully.
5 comments:
Yay! This will be the start of something great!...I'm so happy that you're a blogger, and Michael really needs to meet Aunty Sheryl asap!
Congrats and welcome to the exicting world of blogging. It quickly makes you realize how many noteworthy things happen outside of your children (very few). So be prepared to post a lot of pictures of your boys and try to squeeze one of yourself in there every now and then!
Yeah!! I am excited but hoping that you will post your finds because you are such a great shopper and definitely an expert in many areas that you could share with the rest of us. Blogging is great but very addicting, just warning you.
I cannot believe the day has come! YES! thank you for making a blog....I will frequent it often! Your baby is adorable! Ali
Chelsea, A+ on your first post. I'm already entertained. So good to see you guys the last few weeks.
Post a Comment