Bad News: I finally decided to take the little guy back into the doctor today. I knew that the amounts he's been puking were NOT normal, and I can tell he's been in pain lately. What I wasn't expecting, was for him to have LOST weight. Seriously annoying, especially since I'm nursing him. Just kind of feels like a lost cause! I wanted the doctor to see how much he throws up, and sure enough, he puked all over the place. The doctor confirmed my suspicions that he has Acid Reflux Disease (GERD). We're starting him on Zantac ASAP, and hopefully my little guy will start to chunk up and his tummy will feel better. I know that I hated heartburn when I was pregnant and it wasn't even that bad.
Good News: We finally know what's wrong, and we have modern medicine to take care of these things.
Bad News: The doctor thinks that this active little boy will be walking by 8 or 9 months? Excuse me, did I hear her correctly? Not ready for that......
5 comments:
Hey Chelsea! Thanks for the blogs, they're great. Can't wait to meet the little man one day (hopefully!) Neralee x
Hahaha! Favorite line: "Excuse me"
Of course he's going to be walking early, he's a baller!
My first skipped crawling and started to walk at 9 months... He has been running since... Pros it is a great workout for mommy... Cons it is an all day workout for mommy... Sory for the news...
Brenda...that's every mother's nightmare! I do need a good workout though, so maybe I'll look forward to that. :)
I am sorry he has reflux - no good! As for walking - Jared was walk at about 9 1/2 months...watch out for the toilets, Jared LOVES to splash in them :) and they are quick so be prepared! But it is so much fun
Post a Comment