Monday, February 18, 2008

Round Two Teen Jeopardy

Remember this post? Well my cousin Will is getting another shot as a wild card in tonight's show. He scored high enough in last week's competition to be chosen as a wild card for this week. So watch him tonight on Jeopardy on NBC. He has already made $10,000 for making it this far. Way to go Will!

Hopefully tonight he won't be bombarded with High School Musical questions like he was last week. Once again, he'll be squaring off against two girls. Check out the lineup here.

7 comments:

Blake Hillstead said...

blake and i have been trying to catch him! too bad i didn't see your blog last night or we would have tried to watch! we did see a little clip of him one night last week....amazing! i can't believe he's won so much money! did he get chosen for last night's show?? Ali

Britanny said...

I was cheering for him the whole time. Dang, I wanted him to win so bad!

Jessica said...

That is really cool. I hope that he does well. Thanks for sending me all the info on the acid relux. I guess I will keep watching his weight and hoping it looks up or we will give into the meds. Michael is so darling. I was showing Jon how skinny he was. I think it is so cute. He looks like you.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Chels,
Its great to hear from you woman! I can't believe that we both have already got married and reproduced. It appears that you are doing great. Cute baby! Kas and I have been back in Texas since June. Back to training horse, I can't get it out of my system. Keep in touch.
Travis

Sheryl said...

new post! It's not like you have a newborn, laundry, husband, and life to take care of ;) j/k i just love seeing what you're up to, no pressure.

Blake Hillstead said...

chels - where have you been? i'm going through withdrawls having no updates from you! ALi

J.Frey said...

Chelsea, What in the world! I am so glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch! You look so great and you have the cutest little family! I am going to check back often! So good to hear from you! Do you keep in touch with anyone else from London?