I'm home alone, having a panick attack. As my husband left for work this morning, he casually mentioned that our laptop was experiencing some technical difficulties and the screen was blue. I said, you mean the "blue screen of death?" He responded, "yes." Not sure if you've ever had a computer experience that before, but it basically means you're toast and so are all of your files. I am a picture FANATIC and have documented every minute of my soon to be 4 month old son's life. Right about now, I'm FREAKING out....all alone. My husband, told me that's not necessary since if they're gone we can't do anything about it, and if they aren't gone, then we're okay. Comforting words on this Valentine's Day.
I'm praying extra hard this morning that our laptop is okay and so are my precious picture files. A word from the unwise....back up all your pictures!
Hopefully I'll be writing a "Happy Valentine's Day" post later on today....it was in the plans until the "blue screen of death" came a knockin' on my door. I also have plans to change my template because I'm not feeling the brown. Also, I put spaces in between my paragraphs and then when I go to publish, it takes the spaces away, does anyone know how to fix that problem? It annoys me on a daily basis.
4 comments:
That is really freaky...I have been having the same panic attack today. I went down to the computer last night and the screen was blue so I restarted it and it went back to the blue screen... And the only thing I careabout is the pictures!!! I am hoping they can be saved somehow or else Rylee will never have pictures of the first three years of her life since I am so bad about getting them printed. (On the forever list of things-to-do). Good luck with the comp!!!
Natalie that is crazy, the worst part is we even own an external hard drive to back up our files. Make sure you invest in one...and backup frequently! I will be praying for you too!
Same paragraph thing happens to me and I can't get it to space. Thanks for the warning about backing up pictures. That is scarey. I hope you are wrong and they are still there.
Oh Chelsea that is terrible. I hope it all works out because the pictures are priceless. I love the flower mishap. Hey how much does Michael weigh? Ira still vomits everything and it is driving me mad and my washing machine is about to burn out.
Post a Comment