Dear Kyle,
You are a lucky boy that your flight is already booked today from Raleigh to Salt Lake because if it wasn't, I'd say skip the football game tomorrow, and get your bum home TODAY. Why? Because your teething son had 8 poopy diapers yesterday (it's been the average the past week and half, and no I'm not exaggerating), he woke up 4 times last night, then at 4:10 am he woke up to a blow out which happened to be all the way to both feet...poor kid. He wasn't very happy, but as soon as I stuck him in the bathtub he forgot about his woes (I did not). Then this morning he woke up to yet another one. Guess what I woke up to? Impetigo on my face. At 4:10 am I thought it was a cold sore so I popped some Valtrex, but no, no no, it's quickly playing connect the dots from my lip to my NOSE. Help me now. Did I mention I've had a nasty cold with an even nastier cough all week? The impetigo makes it lovely to blow my nose. You, my love, will not be greeted with a kiss at the airport on Sunday, but I will make sure to pass off the diaper duties for a couple of hours. Your son is still as happy as ever, your wife, not so much. Have fun at the game!
Love,
Your Complaining Wife
You are a lucky boy that your flight is already booked today from Raleigh to Salt Lake because if it wasn't, I'd say skip the football game tomorrow, and get your bum home TODAY. Why? Because your teething son had 8 poopy diapers yesterday (it's been the average the past week and half, and no I'm not exaggerating), he woke up 4 times last night, then at 4:10 am he woke up to a blow out which happened to be all the way to both feet...poor kid. He wasn't very happy, but as soon as I stuck him in the bathtub he forgot about his woes (I did not). Then this morning he woke up to yet another one. Guess what I woke up to? Impetigo on my face. At 4:10 am I thought it was a cold sore so I popped some Valtrex, but no, no no, it's quickly playing connect the dots from my lip to my NOSE. Help me now. Did I mention I've had a nasty cold with an even nastier cough all week? The impetigo makes it lovely to blow my nose. You, my love, will not be greeted with a kiss at the airport on Sunday, but I will make sure to pass off the diaper duties for a couple of hours. Your son is still as happy as ever, your wife, not so much. Have fun at the game!
Love,
Your Complaining Wife
1 comment:
That is an awful week Chelsea. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment