




So I went to all the effort to make a cupcake that Michael could eat, and the little stinker didn't want to have anything to do with it. He made a face like I was feeding him a lemon! He's never had anything sweet except for fruit, so I think it threw him for a loop.

Wow, I've done one too many blog posts lately. I'm wearing myself out. Trust me, I'll be taking a hiatus here shortly (one more tomorrow for Big Chief's Birthday, then I'm done for a while!)

Wow, I've done one too many blog posts lately. I'm wearing myself out. Trust me, I'll be taking a hiatus here shortly (one more tomorrow for Big Chief's Birthday, then I'm done for a while!)
8 comments:
Never too many posts!
Happy Birthday Michael, your birthday looks like it was great fun, lucky you have such a fantastic Mum who went to all the effort.
Love the tractor shot, its so cute, congrats to you and Kyle for getting thru your 1st year of parenting.
xoxo
I have to agree, never too many posts! You two are very cute in your matching hats.
Also, that throw-up post was grossly hilarious. Hope you are both feeling better!
I love love love the first picture!
What great pictures!
Thanks for letting all see how adorable Michael is getting. What a beautiful family you have.
How darn cute is he with his little hat on!
Ok I thought the one before was the cutest post ever! But I LOVE Michael! What a stud! My favorite are the pics with his tongue sticking out. Oh i just want to hug him!
I could DIE at how cute michael is! ok. he's the best dressed one year old I've ever seen! seriously. Where do you get his clothes?! that first picture of him sitting on the hay is amazing. he should be in a magazine.
I got the clothes you see during the Old Navy/Gap clearance sales a few weeks ago...they are still going on. Up until now the majority of his clothes were hand-me-downs, so I had to get him some new stuff. In my opinion baby boys aren't fun to shop for until they turn one.
Post a Comment