Friday, October 17, 2008

West Side Cuzzies

Look who learned to stick out his tongue, and he wouldn't stop doing it!My sis-in-law got us all into OMSI...the kids and Michael loved it! Have you seen their real fetus display? Craziest thing I think I've ever seen, but also very interesting. Grammy took everyone to eat at Sparky's Pizza. If you're in Portland, it's a must, and also extremely cheap.
We headed to Vancouver last weekend (I'm behind), and as you can see from the pictures, Michael's cuzzies (that's how they say it in New Zealand), have lots of love to shower on him. Needless to say, I now know after looking at these pictures why he doesn't want to be held. He gets his fair share when we go over there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh that is soo cute, love all the pictures, 'cuzzies' is to cute, another kiwi word is 'bro' (I'm sure you've heard that one before tho) everyone says it here (except me cause I'm too snobby hehe). Can't wait til you guys all come to NZ for a visit...one day!!!

N M said...

Sorry, thats my comment, dont know why it didn't sign me in before posting. Neralee x

tharker said...

I love the little tongue hanging out. He's such a cute boy!

You three are just the cutest family!

Sheryl said...

Look who has the cutest baby!