The Tri-Cities BYU-Alumni Chapter, (which my parents are in charge of) is hosting Brigham Young University's Theatre Ballet. You can pick up your tickets from my house or at Far West Books. Since moving here, I've really missed all of the affordable fine arts events that I could attend while living in Provo, so I'm looking forward to attending this. Here's the info:BURBANK H.S. AUDITORIUM
MARCH 13 @ 7:30 PM
$12 ADMISSION, $10 IF PURCHASED BEFORE FEB 24
TICKET OUTLET-FAR WEST BOOKS
3 comments:
Oh my, Hannah would LOVE to go to this. I'm thinking a mother/daughter date night is in order! I'll be calling you.
of course it has to be on the one weekend I will be out of town. ARG, I REALLY miss all of the dance things I went to at BYU!
I just saw this on Tiffani's blog today. Is there anyway to reserve tickets? I live out of town, but I would love to take my six year old daughter. Could you comment back to me @ clutterandchaos.blogspot.com
Thank you!!!
Michelle
Post a Comment