Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I love hearing Michael bounce, sing, laugh, cry, and talk in his crib. I don't love it when Preston who is next door can hear the same thing and wakes up (yes I have a fan going). Everyday I hear Michael yelling from his crib when he wakes up, "Mommy, where are you?" Followed by me yelling back from wherever I am in the house, "Michael I'm right here." Then he says, "oh, you're right there?" It's soooooo funny every single time.

I love being Young Women's President. I don't love the sleepless nights and the worrying about my girls that comes with it. It's been a long couple of days.

I love baking (cinnamon rolls are in the oven as we speak), cooking, eating. I don't love cleaning up, doing dishes, and trying to figure out how to lose weight (exercising would help, oh, and not baking said cinnamon rolls).

I love it when my girlfriend from across the country calls to talk on her way home for work so that I can help pass the time while she waits in traffic. I don't love it that she is still having to worry about the dating scene. Give him a chance girl!

4 comments:

Ali said...

YW PRES?! whoa, you've reached the big time! crazy!

Chelsea said...

Girl that's old news....as in 15 months ago. Where you been?

tharker said...

Michael's wake up routine is hilarious! (Poor Preston)

You're an amazing YW President. You put so much time and love into everything you do for those girls.

Mmmm...cinnamon rolls...

AmbertheGreat said...

How is YW's? how many girls do you have? I am YW's prez too, I love it but we only have 2 cute beehives so it gets challenging sometimes. Your boys are growing so fast, they are so cute!