Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I hate coming up with title's for my posts....

Summer is over in these neck of the woods, which can only mean one thing.  A summer recap on my blog.  Get ready, there will be lots coming your way...

Today has been rough. Preston is teething his molars and is NOT happy or taking any naps.  Both boys have colds, and I had to take Preston in today because I swore he had an ear infection, but sure enough just teething his molars and a bad cold.  Instead we had to do a breathing treatment and a chest x-ray because he was wheezing so bad.

The good news of the day is that I'm doing another makeover, and this time it's for a teen girl.  Will you spread the word for me?  I need your help.  Go HERE for details.  Get your entries in soon, please.
 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hey, i'm excited to see your next makeover. so, quick unrelated question. where/how do you get those cute "i'm a mormon" buttons. i'm seeing them around and i'm apparently not smart enough to figure it out on my own. :]