Look at the size of those feet! (food in each hand, and mouth full)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Man, I Love This Kid
Preppy is so stinking cool, it's hard to believe sometimes. He is happiest with food in his mouth and in his hands. We had our carpets cleaned last week, so now I'm having to break his heart when I don't let him walk around as freely with food. Preston has learned to fight back with Michael, which is actually pretty funny to watch, but now I'm having to break up fights. Preppy can actually make Michael cry, which is kind of a refreshing change. The boys are also really starting to play well together now that Preston is walking and interacting on Michael's level more. They love to be outside together in our gravel pit. A few weeks ago Preston learned to crawl up our play structure, which is pretty scary for me (he fell off head first one day while we were videoing his new trick). He loves more than anything to climb up the swing set, it's pretty cute. Preston is also a big boy. He has lost his baby fat, but his limbs are all very long. He wears a size 7 shoes...no joke. Hard to believe his feet are that big! He is allergic to something but I'm not sure what it is yet, I've narrowed it down to soy milk, eggs, or dairy, but whatever it is gives him a bad rash on his face. I'm putting him back on rice milk to see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are some BIG feet!
He really is such a sweet little guy. And I can't ever get enough of his gorgeous eyes and sweet little grin.
Hey Chelsea,
Try this website for potty training:
http://einstein-syndrome.com/development/potty_training_description/
We spent months off and on potty training Wes. We just waited for a while with Olivia, and I was really skeptical of this method, but it worked...she was trained in four hours, and done with accidents in a two days (church on Sunday set us back). And trust me, I am not a miracle worker with children, nor is this method for the faint of heart...and you DEFINITELY need everyone else OUT of the house.
Just take a look and see what you think.
By the way, you amaze me with your patience, honesty, and pragmatism. Go girl!
Post a Comment