I was in charge of the 1st Annual Forest and Betty Lybbert reunion in Moses Lake this summer. It was just the beginning of many things that I would be in charge of. Let's just say I'm reunion and baby showered out! Not to say that I didn't enjoy planning and carrying these events out, but I'm just hoping next summer is a little bit more calm.
We had cinnamon rolls and juice for breakfast, a family history tour around Moses Lake to different significant sites, candy stop at Frank's Market, siphon tube and pull-up contests, lunch, swimming in the pond, remote control airplane flying, dinner, homemade root beer, crafts and family videos in the shop.
Here's the reunion in pictures....
What do you like to do at your family reunions?
5 comments:
HA! I'm laughing out loud because I have pictures of siphoning contests at a Baker family reunion in Moses Lake. Too funny!
Look at you rockin' the pull up contest!! It sounds like it was a great reunion and looks like a fun time!
I have to say you look very much like your aunt (the one in the green shirt...i'm assuming she's your aunt). Right down to the gorgeous curls!
Yes Tiff, she's my aunt, and you're right, we look a lot alike.
looks like you all had a great time. being with family is so much fun!! I bet Michael was in heaven with the water and all the cousins.
I had no idea you guys had family in Moses Lake? That is where my parents are living now (they bought my grandparents house) and oh siphoning the tubes too funny we used to do that all the time growing up on my grandpas farm
Post a Comment