This afternoon as I was sorting laundry, the doorbell rang. A woman from The Flower Shop was standing there. She said, "I have a delivery for you, and it's the largest one we've made all day!" I said, "oh really?!" She quickly ran to get the beautiful bouquet of long stem roses (see picture below), and when handing them to me said Happy Valentine's Day Maureen!
Shoot, if only my name was Maureen and not the lady's upstairs!
Due to 'technical difficulties', I'm having to change what I was originally going to do. All my pictures are on our laptop, but I happened to have a few on this computer. 
Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures (it's all I've got to pull from).....


Happy Valentine's Day To All I LOVE!
6 comments:
Happy Valentines Day Maureen...oh whoops, I mean Mrs Mahuika...haha, love your story, that is so funny, Valentines Day was yesterday for us (I'm not sure how far ahead we are of you guys, as I write its 6:30pm Friday night) and guess what we did...nothing...haha, oh well, least we're keeping up tradition!!!
Have a great day hott mama, Neralee x
I'm looking at the time that goes with my comment, I'd say we are about 21 hours ahead...cripes, remind me not to ring early in the morning!!!
Neralee, that is so funny. Kyle worked all day and then we went to my sister's house for dinner. We like to keep it simple too, that way there aren't any false expectations (on my part that is).
I loved the story about the flowers. How funny. Thanks for posting the pictures of your beautiful wedding for a beautiful, photogenic couple. And, a cute baby boy to boot! I'm glad your computer is working.
Hey Chelsea, I loved the story about the flowers, too. I added your link to our blog. I hope that's okay. Michael is so dang cute!
Maureen! No way! Hahaha! I'm sorry but that is so funny.
Post a Comment