Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

Happy Birthday Babe. Wish you were here so I could give you a birthday smooch. You better tell someone in North Carolina it's your birthday!
Top 10 Best Things about Kyle....in pictures

Best Lips

Best Calves and Muscles!
Best Daddy

Best Husband

Best Eyebrow Plucker....Ever

Best Griller

Best Uncle

Best Fan of #2

Best Craftsman

Last but NOT Least...Best Dressed

Let's not forget this one either

Oh shoot, how did this one slip in!?!?

16 comments:

Carina said...

Love the fashion show!

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Chelsea said...

I have a feeling he's not going to love it as much as us. His sister bought him those jeans and another sister bought him the shirt....neither one he accepted. I'm still laughing at those pics.

Sheryl said...

What?! This is the cutest post! Happy Brithday Kyle!

Candace said...

I am laughing so hard at the last couple of pictures...they are hilarious and SO not Kyle.

Lea Tame said...

I love love love this! I miss you and Kyle! Happy birthday K!

tharker said...

These are awesome!

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Ali said...

love the jeans, Kyle. Love the jeans.

Anonymous said...

This is the Big Chief and this is the first comment I have made on the blog. I have to say this was going down as one of the the worst B-days and my sweet wifes posts turned it around for me.
Thanks Babe,
the Birthday Boy

N M said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

Dang, that fashion sense must be in the blood, Peta is the same, haha.

Nice craftmanship there, defintely very talented.

blindblogger said...

Chels is he wearing your pants?

Chelsea said...

Ash, his sister bought those for him. They are sevens jeans. I think they would have fit me just fine.

brentandkashann said...

Wow, what a great thing to do for your husband while he is away. And we are all trying not to be jealous after hearing and seeing the top 10.

ashleyboice said...

Chelsea, I totally remember you. I totally hung out with you that year at camp too. I remember sitting in the hammock with you and thinking "she looks like teri hatcher". I hate when I remember people and they are like "who are you??". I am not that way at all I totally remember people. I am so glad you outed your self. Were you on the "snipe hunt" with us that year at camp when we got totally scared...because in my mind you were there.

Lea Tame said...

Which sister? I can totally picture Smem trying to update Kyle's wardrobe!

tharker said...

I think it is SO cool that he plucks your eyebrows! And they always look great, so he must do a fabulous job!!

Chelsea said...

Lea...Emily bought the pants, Andrea the shirt.

Tharker, you should train your man to pluck your eyebrows. It's my favorite part of the week...no joke.