My good friend Miggy, just introduced me to the best blog I've ever read. You can find it here. I can SO relate to what this girl is going through. Been there done that. Make sure to read from the beginning of her blog, and you also have to read the sidebar. My heart aches for this girl. I wish there were pictures attached, but maybe that's why it's so good...no prejudices based on looks.
P.S. Michael has been throwing up this week. He's not sick, just throwing up at random times....all over the place. I'm keeping his solid intake to a minimum because of it, and he's still on a bottle. It's like he'll make a small gag noise, and then the puking ensues. Sorry Mom and Dad for the mess on your carpet today....thank goodness for wet/dry vacs (I use mine all the time).
Anyone have any ideas what this could be from? It's completely out of the blue...started on Monday. Could it be teething?
5 comments:
I just took a peek at the blog, and holy cow does it bring back memories! And not very good ones... I feel for "Cordy".
My kids never puked while they were teething, but every kid teethes a little differently. I'm sorry that you've had such a yucky week.
I'm almost positive that the puking is not from teething. I've read every baby book on the planet and I've never seen that one. Is he activating his gag reflex in some way? Like coughing, mucous draining, or sticking his finger down his throat (max did this)? Hmm. If it doesn't stop I would definitely take him in...
p.s. Max used to throw up if i overfed him. good luck. there's nothing worse than cleaning up vomit. except maybe cleaning up poop.
I agree, not teething. I've had numerous breakdowns the last couple of days. The most recent one was to the on-call jerk doctor. He seriously was laughing at me while I was crying. I told him I wanted an answer now, and he said, you want an answer on a Saturday?
He has thrown up twice today...very large amounts even though I only give him a couple of ounces at a time. First time in my grandpa's hospital room (which the cleaning lady mopped up), second time all over my bed. He's not acting sick at all...totally happy, laughing, interested in eating his bottle (which he quickly throws up). I DON'T GET IT!!!!
We will not be going to church tomorrow that's for sure.
My heart goes out to you!! It is so stressful trying to figure out what is going on with our little guys!! I hope all gets better REALLY soon and hopefully your mom can come help!!! Moms are the BEST!
athen has been throwing up and had diahrea on random days not nearly as much as your little boy, but i put him on a lactose free formula for a couple days and that cleared up the diahrea and the throw up. I had also took him to the doctor and he said if it didn't clear up try soy. I also am wondering like you if it could be due to teething.
Post a Comment