*3 hours at the Doctor's Office
*3 immunizations
*102 temperature
*2 times being thrown up on
*6 Poopy diapers
*4 outfit changes
*4 baths and 2 showers
*4 loads of laundry...many more to follow
*1 self diagnosis that I'm getting a cold
Pictures to show Dad what he's missing out on while he's in North Carolina. Let's just say it wasn't all contained to the two of us.....DISGUSTING!
6 comments:
I totally feel your pain. Horrible things always happen to us when J-P is out of town (he is in North Carolina right now too).
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. GROSS!!! You are one good mama to clean that up!
So I guess this answers my question about how Michael is feeling. I am SO sorry Chelsea!
Isn't being a mom so fun at times like this???
It will get better. It really did for us. Maybe it was the Chilli?? We are allergic to all beans including soybeans. I sent you info on Baskins and Robbins Ice(not ice cream). It made all of the difference for us and they will even make a cake out of it. No dairy or eggs, like a sorbet. Even sherbet has some dairy. Love, Grandma Kathy
Could have done with out those pictures. allow me to gag.
Chelsea, keep the blogs coming. You are becoming an awesome blogger. And I am a horrible mother if that is seriously the first dessert you have ever given your son. Marcus is already an ice cream addict along with the rest of us Caspers.
Post a Comment