My girl Steph posted this link on her blog...it's a must watch. After watching it, I really want to enroll Michael in the Ron Clark Academy.
**Miraculously the excessive vommitting, terrible diapers and diaper rash, all stopped the very second Kyle came home, and I'm not even kidding. Completely stopped. So, last night Kyle gave the FHE lesson on crying wolf.
Okay, I'm kidding he did NOT, but he probably felt like it.
6 comments:
Michael really does have impeccable timing! What a good boy getting all better just in time for daddy to come home!
I'm glad he is feeling better.
I just watched the clip, and I'm pretty impressed! Although I do kind of feel for that one white kid who didn't have half the rhythm as all the other kids ;)
Hey, we just went private so email me at jenniefrey@msn.com so I can send you an invite!
That is a neat clip. Glad some schools are showing both sides.
Glad Michael is feeling better, but what timing! You do have pictures to prove it though! :)
Chels, I was just catching up on your blog and it looks like you've had a hard week! I'm so sorry. I'm glad Kyle's home and Michael's doing better, yeah, that's pretty ironic!
I really think you should read them. I know that you would love them. Also, I realy think that you need to come with Kyle next weekend. I really miss you guys. And send me pictures of Micheal in his Halloween Costume.
Post a Comment