Out of the blue this week, Michael has been telling me about all the animals that live in the big red barn, and on our way to church there is a red barn next to someones house and he said, "there's a cow in the big red barn." I love hearing something new from him, seeing him recognize something that I didn't point out, and wondering, where did he learn that? (Let's be honest, probably PBS Kids)
I'm trying to get the boys out of the house more. It makes our day go by a little smoother and quicker. However, there's not many places that I dare take them alone, so lately I've been putting them in their car seats, and going to visit Dad at work for a few minutes. Today I went and picked up fresh flour tortillas from Atomic Foods while Kyle waited with the boys in the car (why is it that I feel like I'm going to get shot whenever I go in to that place? Maybe it's because there was an armed robbery there a while back!) The tortillas are so good that I'm willing to risk my life for them.....seriously, you gotta try them. Nothing compares!
7 comments:
great pictures of your sweet little family, chels.
next time you're antsy to get out of the house - come over!
love, lindsay
super cute pictures!
hmm, maybe I'll have to try those tortillas!
I love your cute pictures. Your boys look so different from each other. That farm looks like fun.
x4 Gorgeous photos! What kind of camera do you have? The one of Kyle and the boys looks like a professional shot the way the colours strike. Amazing.
Oh, that last picture of Preston just made me melt a bit. He is so beautiful! Those eyes!!
Love the pictures at the farm. Were you at Harris'? My kids love to drive that way home from church. They've always asked, "Can we go the piggy way?" and still do. Silly kiddos.
Tiff....you're right we were at the Harris farm. It stunk soooo bad!
I hear ya on the need for the kids and I to get out of the house. Days just go by so much better. You're kids are getting so big. I know that happens to all kids and it is silly to comment, but they sure are.
Post a Comment