Our landlady called the pest man to come fix our ant problem. He came today stayed for over an hour and a half!!!! He talked the entire time. I kept giving him opportunities to leave, but he wasn't noticing. He did however, notice I was making bread and kept commenting on how he hasn't had homemade bread in awhile. Once it was done, I offered him some, and he said, well I wasn't going to say anything, but that's why I've taken so long. Jeesh! He then stayed for another half hour.
Yesterday I had to wake Michael up at 11 am because I figured 15 hours of sleep was long enough. He still took a 2.5 hour nap. Today he got woke up at 10 am and took a long nap. Lazy boy! I'm attributing it to a growth spurt, and I'm not complaining.Michael found Kyle's "empty" protein shake cup on the ground yesterday, and the trace that was left in there was enough to produce a rash all over him. He didn't even drink it, he just touched his skin. I hate to think what would happen if he actually ate dairy.
I almost forgot...Michael has started to walk. He's not fulltime yet, but pretty dang close. Oh yeah, and he loves to bite me all day long. He thinks it's so great. Me, not so great.
T.G.I.F
6 comments:
He is so adorable. I bet it's hard not to laugh at the biting because of that. Your new haircut looks great! I love the B&W picture of him in the grass. Adorable.
Your story of creepy bug guy is so crazy!
I can't believe he slept until 11am! That is amazing.
His rash came from just touching the cup? It really is scary to think about what would happen if he drank it.
ok that rash is SCARY! and i can't believe you canned grape juice?! it looks amazing and i'd love for you to tell me how. also, the guys waiting around for the bread. COME ON.
Dang that black and white shot is too cute. Funny story about the pest man, how ironic, haha.
Nanny Mana rung tonight, we were talking away and she mentioned Kyle hasn't sent her any photos of the 3 of you, email me if you need her address, mahuika24@hotmail.com.
P.s, hair looks very cute
hopefully the bug guys does not charge by the hour!! creepy!!
Allergies are so frustrating...you poor little guy! That has got to be hard being allergic to so much...Rylan does the same thing if he touches anything with peanuts...who know what would happen if he ate it!!
The grape juice looks amazing. If I lived in P-town I'd be having myself over to get some of that. By the way love the picture you posted of Michael on Pasco Peeps. Tried to comment but it didn't go through.
Post a Comment