Monday, September 12, 2011

Boy's Club Preschool

Boy's Club Preschool is not really the official name of our preschool, but I'm calling it that because it consists of all boys.  It was my turn last week to teach preschool.  There are 6 boys and the moms take turns teaching twice a week.  My mom came and saved me the first day because I knew it would be hectic by myself.  I was solo on Thursday and it went just fine, although the boys definitely came out of their shells on Thursday, so I was pretty exhausted.  Don't you think we've got a cute group of 3 year old boys?

1 comment:

NaDell said...

The mommy swap preschools are the best. You know all the teachers, kids, and it doesn't cost much (just whatever you buy for preschool, if anything).
In ours this year, we just have four boys, but we decided that they need a little more supervision (and all four have a younger sibling-the other three are all the oldest kid too), so we will each teach one week and then stay the next week to help. We'll still have two weeks that we get to drop our sons off and we'll all still go on field trips and stay for parties. This should be fun. =)
Twice a week is brave. You are awesome, Chelsea.