Sunday, September 11, 2011
Grandma Casper's 80th and Casper Reunion
The family put on a surprise birthday party for my Grandma Casper for her 80th birthday. We love Grandma Casper, she is such a neat lady and we are lucky to live close to her. Clara was able to come home that weekend she made an appearance at the party, and my Grandma and Grandpa Lybbert also came down for it. The next day we had a Casper Reunion at my Grandparent's house where my aunt and uncle now live. I didn't take hardly any pictures, oh well.
This is the only decent picture I got of Grandma, so I hope someone else took some. All 9 of her children were at her party. I'm sure that was the best present! If you know my Grandma Casper, then you know she wants a talent show at every family party, so each of the 9 kids had to do something, or should I say, got to do something. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment