Friday, September 9, 2011

Clara's 5k

 I was able to run in Clara's 5k despite being pregnant.  I am so glad I started running for the 5k because I have been able to run 3 miles/3 times a week up until today when my doctor ordered me to stop because I have Polyhydramnios.  There was a great turnout for the 5k, and I finished in 27 minutes.  I think I could even run it faster now that I've been running for a long time.  That's besides the point.  It was a great day, and I'm so grateful for my sis-in-law and her family for coming into town for it, and everyone else that joined in to support Clara!

4 comments:

Amander said...

Of COURSE you ran a 5k being eight months pregnant. You are kind of my hero.

Chelsea said...

Clarification, I ran this in July...now I run just as far, but my stinking doctor had to tell me to stop today because of some complications. Dang!

Thomasene said...

More great pictures. Thanks Chelsea.

AmbertheGreat said...

Holy Cow chels, I ran a 5k in june and didn't even run it as fast as you did, that it awesome!!! I love all the pictures and updates and I can't wait to hear about the new one soon.